LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Change for Eternity
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- What holds you back from talking to people about church or Jesus?
- Losing sight of eternal matters can be easy for us, how can we keep eternity in mind?
- If the church could help you share your faith and help you to lead someone to make a decision for Christ what would it be?
Scripture Reading: Acts 13:1-3; 13:42-49
- What about Paul and Barnabus being sent out to evangelize feels like it could still be realistic today, is there any part that does not seem realistic?
- What lead some to be receptive to the message they were preaching, and what made others not receptive to it?
- What do we learn about Paul’s approach and is there anything we can apply to our own ability to share our faith?