LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Back to Basics, Baptism – 11/10/19
Reminder: Life Groups we will be breaking from November 24th– January 12th.
At this time you can still meet but we will not provide Life Group Questions, this is a great time to have a Christmas Party, participate in a Service Project, or dive into a study that would be good for your group.
We will again provide Life Group studies the week of January 19th when we start our new sermon series.
Thank you and God Bless, Brad Lenhardt
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- (Go around the room have everyone answer) When was there a time in life that you had an obvious choice to make, but you just talked yourself out of it? (Can be silly)
- Why do you think, or do you know why some churches have moved away from baptism?
- Which, if any, is more important to embrace: that Jesus is our Lord or that he is our Savior? Why are both important?
Read: Acts 10:44-47
- What is different about this conversion story?
- What do we learn about baptism from this passage?
Read: 1 Peter 3:18-22
- How does baptism relate to the story of Noah (other than water)?
- What about this passage puts even more importance on baptism?