LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Finish Well – 8/18/19
I realize this is short notice, but we will be having a Life Group Leader’s Meeting/Lunch on Sunday, August 25th following service. If you are a Life Group Leader or would like to be in the future, we hope you will join us.
- If you lived to be 80 years old, how many days would you have left?
- In view of Psalm 90, what is the work that you hope God will establish for you?
- What will it mean for you to finish well?
- If you knew you were going to die two days from now, what would you do tomorrow?
Read Luke 18:8
- You hear about people in the church publicly renouncing their faith, name 3 people that you know will be with you until the end.
- Is there anything that could ever cause you to lose your faith?
- What is your faith based on?