LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Room for Jesus Series
Jesus in Every Room of the Heart
- Do you like to keep your food separate on your plate (nothing can touch) or do you like to mix your food together on your plate? Are you more like your mom, dad or neither in this way?
- Let’s recap Sunday’s Message:
- The importance of glorifying God in all aspects of our lives
- How we live by God’s rule; not by man’s rule
- Are we giving God all of our lives or are we just letting Him have part of our life?
- When we keep God out of our lives, any part of our lives, we are keeping in our pride and our failing ways and thus we are keeping out God’s blessing, keeping out His wisdom and keeping out His love.
- Read Matthew 22:37 – 40
- How does someone love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength?
- Have you ever met anyone where you thought that person loves God with all his or her heart, soul, mind and strength?
- Was this person approachable? Could you go to them in a time of need or in a hard time?
- Read 1 Corinthians 10:31
- What is God telling you when you read this verse?
- Are you useful and available to God all the time?
- Are you approachable to those around you? Are you the go to person when people close to you are in need?
- What two things are you going to do this week to help you give God all of your heart, soul, mind and strength?