LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Love Perseveres – 4/14/19
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
With these questions I encourage everyone to be transparent. Not just speaking to the way other people are and focus on where we are personally. Using, “I”, not, “they”, or, “some people”.
- When it comes to loving others, when was a time that it became a struggle to love that person or group, and you needed to persevere?
- What are some examples of Jesus showing perseverance in loving people throughout his ministry?
- Sometimes it helps to understand how to persevere in loving others, when we can identify how people need to persevere in loving us. What are somethings that make us hard to love, from those inside and outside the church?
- There are attributes given to us that help us persevere in our love for others, what are some?
- How is GRACE a major reason for being able to persevere in our love for others?
Read Hebrews 12:1
- In what ways does this passage encompass all the different ways we are to love others?