LIFE Group lesson
- Note to leaders:
- There is an exciting sermon series “FREEDOM” coming up and this would be a good time to talk about it with your group. The series will cover some interactions that Paul had with various people in Philippians and some interesting perspectives of those people. Lives were changed in an instant in some cases and the overall theme is Freedom, something all mankind has a natural desire for. Are you ready for some FREEDOM?
- What is your greatest fear in life?
- Has God ever used pain in your life to keep you from experiencing even greater pain?
- Read Ecclesiastes 12:9-14
- What is a Goad and what is it used for?
- If God is the God of Love, then should we fear God? Why or why not?
- Is everything on earth, including our lives meaningless?
- Read Mark 12:28
- Is it possible to Love God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind and all your strength?
- Is it possible to love your neighbor as yourself?
- If you are feeling guilt and shame about your past sin, are you loving God with all your heart/soul/mind/strength?
- Jesus is giving us the guide to live our lives here. Whenever our lives are getting out of control, this is how we can correct our course in our lives.
- How can you remember to Love God with all your heart/soul/mind/strength when you’re in the middle of a disaster?
- If we master loving God with all our heart/soul/mind/strength and love our neighbor as ourselves, is there anything else we need to do, to learn? If so, what is it?