LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Outside the Norm, David – 5/31/20
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- If you could pick one real life person (not fictional) to help you manage life, who would it be?
- What is an unreasonable fear that you have (something more silly)?
- This might be vulnerable, but how has a fear held you back in life?
- David and Jonathon had a unique friendship given the fact that Jonathon’s father wanted to kill David. Can you think of a friendship that arose from a unique situation?
- Read: 2 Timothy 1:7 – What is an area of your life that you can put this passage into practice?
- How is this verse taken out of context, explore the surrounding verses?
- Read: 1 Peter 5:6-7 – What piece of this passage gives you the most encouragement?