LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Poured Out, Father’s Day – 6/15/19
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- (Go around the room have everyone answer) What did your dad, or a father figure, teach you about responsibility?
- When was the first time that you had to take one real responsibility, how well did you do with it?
- Take a little bit of time on this. What is a list of top priorities we should all have as Christians?
Read: Romans 6:1-11
- What does this unity in Christ have to do with our responsibility to serve?
- Can you serve God if you are not yet a Christian?
- How does sin get in the way of serving others, and should we stop serving if we are still sinning, why or why not?