LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
A Family that PRAYS Together…
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- How can praying together be more significant than praying alone?
- When was a time that you felt like you just needed to be praying with other people, what made you feel that way?
- Who are your go to people to pray with?
- What are some of the obstacles that get in the way of you praying together as a family
- Matthew 18:19-20, why does Jesus have us gather together? Was this for the disciples only or for everyone?
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11, what is the difference between, “encourage” and, “build one another up” (ESV)? How can we do that through prayer?