LIFE Group Lesson
Life Group Questions
Relationships > Religion
One Another – 4/18/21
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- If you could be a part of one TV family which one would you choose? (Go around the room have everyone answer)
- In what ways do you think an in-person community is more beneficial to an online one?
- What are some of the biggest temptations for replacing on in-person community for online?
- Is the lack of meeting together an ongoing problem or is it a pandemic problem?
- Do you see a difference between the way we should treat those inside and those outside the church, and if so what are they; or is Brad off his rocker?
- Read: Mark 9:50, Romans 15:7, Ephesians 4:32 – Other than saying, “one another”, what do these passages have in common?
- How do these passages reflect a love for those who have accepted Christ rather than just those outside the church?