LIFE Group Lesson
Life Group Questions
Final Judgment – 5/27/21
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- If it was completely up to you, what would you like to reopen the most, and be completely back to normal? (Go around the room have everyone answer)
- What does Memorial day mean to you?
- Does the passage about the, “final judgement”, make you think that maybe it is not all about faith, why or why not?
- What would you say is your main motivation for giving?
- How often should giving be taught in the church? Is there an argument for others besides the treasure that should know what people are giving (on a side note Brad does not think anyone else needs to know)?
- What does first fruits mean to you?
- Read: 1 Corinthians 6:1-2 – What can we take away about our giving and how the church should use offerings from this passage?