LIFE Group Lesson
Life Group Questions
Life worth Living
We are loved – 10/24/21
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- What is your love language?
- When was a time in life you felt truly loved by someone (little to know doubt they love you)?
- What is the difference in Romans 8:35 and Romans 8:38-39, why would Paul write them both?
- How do you feel attacked by this world (the way society is as a whole, and maybe individuals)?
- Romans 8:29-30 – How do you deal with the, “predestined” conversation?