LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
John, Opposition to Jesus – 2/23/2020
Our vision is to LOVE GOD & LOVE OTHERS, the way we are loving God is by serving Him. We would like to ask Life Groups to find a way to serve outside the church community.
Please take some time right now to discuss a time and something you can do to serve as a Life Group and please let Brad know via text: 720-220-7788
Options: Community Ministry (Food Bank), Making Sack lunches and giving them to homeless downtown, snow shoveling in the neighborhood, etc.
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- What is the significance of the healing in this passage not being based on the person’s faith?
- Are there traditions in our church today, or other churches that hinder people from learning about who Jesus is?
- Read John 6:52. Many of His disciples withdrew and were not walking with Him anymore. What did the phrase, “eat the flesh of the Son of man” mean to the unbelievers?
- After Jesus fed the 5000 He withdrew. The next day Jesus tells the crowd, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to me will not hunger.” What is He speaking of?
- Read Exodus 16:4, Read John 6:35 – Compare the two scriptures. What is the difference?
- John 6:22-58 is a preview of what Jesus would tell His disciples at the last supper. Did they understand? Does this mean that they didn’t believe in Him?