LIFE Group lesson
Life Group Questions
Blueprint for the family – Parents and Kids – 8/9/20
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- What parenting techniques (good or bad) have you picked up from your parents?
- Share a parenting win/success you experienced as a parent.
- What is one specific way you can do this with your children/grandchildren?
- What do’s or don’ts would you add?
- In the kids class we talked about what, “honor” means. How would you define honor, and how can you honor your parents now?