LIFE Group Lesson
Life Group Questions
- What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did you find to be the most helpful, eye-opening, or troubling? Explain…
- (Go around the room have everyone answer) What event made you celebrate the most (not serious life event)
- What is something you wish you tried to do in life, but have not yet?
- The Jewish leaders feared losing their power, is there anything else they feared or reason they hated Jesus?
- What do forces in today’s world fear about Jesus?
- How does your life reflect being saved?
- Who do you plan on inviting to Easter?
- Read: Psalm 118:1-21 – How does the rest of this passage relate to the coming Messiah?